Sachio Search is a new (still experimental) FireFox plugin that lets you add as many search engines to your FireFox context menus:
- Install the addon;
- Select any word on a page;
- Right-click and choose any search engine:
The best thing about the addon is that it is very customizable, so you can really play to your heart’s content. Access the tool options via its toolbar:
- Customize the shortcut to access the tool;
- Set the search results to open in a new tab;
- Add, Remove and Order the search engines;
- Append a shortcut for any search engine:
More tools and tips on combining several search engines as well as making your FireFox search friendly:
- How To Compare Results on Different Search Engines;
- 3 Tools to Combine Bing and Twitter Search Results;
- How to Combine Google Search with Twitter Search;
- Unified Search: Featured FireFox Addon for Search;
- 20+ Must-Have FireFox Search Plugins for SEOs.
The tool was reviewed under SEJ policy.