Content marketing can help you attract leads, win more sales, and grow your business.
But it isn’t just about churning out piece after piece of content.
You need to know the basics that make content marketing work and the best practices that will set you apart from the competition.
And then you have to learn how to create and promote awesome, useful, informative, educational, and inspirational content that will reach your audience at the right time.
Content Marketing: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to What Works covers the essentials that you need to know when implementing your own content marketing campaign.
Whether you’re struggling with your current content marketing efforts, or you’re just getting started, you need to read this guide.
Content Marketing: Learn the Basics
Read this guide to learn how content marketing works, plus:
- The importance of content marketing. What is real content marketing? Why is creating great content worth the effort for brands and businesses?
- Why your brand needs a style guide. How establishing a set of guidelines can help keep the content creation process consistent and scalable.
- How has content marketing changed throughout the years. Also, discover the century-old fundamentals that remain relevant today.
- Tips for creating content with a purpose. Understand how to set a goal for every piece of content you create.
- What types of content you can create. Creating content in a variety of formats can help you reach a wider audience. We listed down 100 types of content you can create, with examples.
- Examples of companies doing content marketing right. How successful brands are driving much better results from well-executed content marketing campaigns.
- Tools for content marketing success. Learn some of the best and proven tools for content research, collaboration, SEO, and analytics.
- Where to share and promote your content. Discover 20 more places where you can, and should, distribute your content.
- The synergy between content marketing and SEO. Learn how to create content that will have the best chances of bringing in sustainable, qualified, and long-lasting organic traffic.
- How to organize your content marketing efforts with an editorial calendar. Discover a five-step process to easily set up your first editorial calendar.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is the proven practice of generate interest in a business and its products/services by creating value for customers through engaging and informative content. As a marketing practice that spans traditional and digital channels, content marketing is an integral component of any successful marketing organization.
Why is Content Marketing Important?
Content is the foundation of just about every type of online customer interaction. From search and discovery through consideration and on to conversion, content helps consumers make decisions. Content marketing helps brands maximize their return on investment in content by ensuring that each content asset—whether a blog post, email, article, infographic, video, or any other format—reaches the most receptive and relevant audience.