Read this Search Engine Journal ebook to learn:
- What E-A-T is and why it’s important. Understand what exactly E-A-T is, why it’s important for SEO, and if it is a ranking factor.
- The basics of Google’s Search Quality Rater Guidelines. Dive into the details of Google’s Search Quality Rater Guidelines and how it influences rankings on your site.
- Learn how to use structured data to support E-A-T. Determine which types of schema to use to improve E-A-T.
- Ways to incorporate E-A-T into link building. Build criteria for evaluating link building prospects for E-A-T.
- List of facts about E-A-T – you’ll be surprised at the findings.
- Misconceptions you should avoid in the future. Don’t fall into the trap of these common misconceptions.
This guide is composed of 6 chapters and 169 pages of expert insights written by some of the industry’s top practitioners.
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Dave Davies, Casey Quinn, Lily Ray, Kevin Rowe, Roger Montti, Stephanie Mansueto, and Anna Crowe.