Want to get more traffic and higher rankings for your WordPress website?
WordPress makes it easy to structure, manage and publish your content in an SEO-friendly way. That’s why it’s considered the best CMS for search engine optimization.
But simply creating a WordPress site won’t magically get you on the first page of Google search results.
Need guidance on how to get WordPress SEO right?
Search Engine’s Journal’s new ebook, WordPress SEO Guide: Everything You Need to Know, covers the best practices for optimizing your WordPress website for search and users today.
What You’ll Learn in This WordPress SEO Guide
- What you need to know when launching a WordPress site. Key considerations before, during, and after publishing your site.
- How to build a WordPress site in 24 hours. A step-by-step tutorial on how to get your site up and running with little to no development time required.
- SEO tips to improve your WordPress site and avoid duplicate content issues. Tactics to boost your organic search performance and avoid content duplication.
- Local SEO for WordPress websites. Simple SEO improvements to boost the local search ranking of your WordPress site.
- Tips for selecting the right WordPress plugins – plus some options to choose from.
- How to do WordPress SEO without using a plugin. Take full control of your SEO without a plugin.
- Ways to strengthen your WordPress website security. Addressing vulnerabilities and securing your WordPress site from hackers.
- Top WordPress mistakes to avoid. Common issues in WordPress sites and how to fix them.
This guide is composed of 11 chapters and 353 pages of expert insights written by some of the industry’s top practitioners.
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Aleh Barysevich, Jon Clark, Anna Crowe, Brian Harnish, Jeremy Knauff, Roger Montti, Vahan Petrosyan, and Adam Riemer.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an open-source content management system that allows users to build portfolios, blogs, online stores, and custom websites.
Is WordPress good for SEO?
Yes. WordPress can be an excellent content management system for SEO when properly configured and optimized for search.