1. Plain text to link: turn any highlighted text into a link and open it in a new tab:
- it will open a www.domain.com format text as it is;
- it will open example text format as http://www.exampletext.com.
More ways to open text as a link here.
2. Browse pages tagged with this word / phrase on StumbleUpon:
According to Jane, this is a great tool to find link-bait thematic inspiration.
3. Count the highlighted words: word count plus:
- count the words in the highlighted extract;
- add more words to counted before that.
4. Search the highlighted word in any search engine you select in your search plugins:
5. Search the highlighted word using multiple search engines: KallOut
The tool also turns a plain-text URL into the clickable link.
6. Search the highlighted word using Google advanced operators – advanced dork: