In a recent interview from Ad:tech, San Francisco Murray Newlands talks to SEJ’s Editor-at-Large John Rampton about how to get more followers on Instagram.
John manages approximately 3 million followers on Instagram and shares his experience on how he got them.
To find out more, watch the full interview below:
Here are 5 tips to get more Instagram followers:
- The more you post, the more followers you get.
- Use additional apps to make the posts more interesting and attractive to the followers, for example Over, PicLab, ABM.
- Find what’s popular on Facebook and Twitter and then take photos related to these topics.
- Be a part of your community – comment on other people’s Instagram photos. That’s going to cause a deeper relationship with your followers as well as attract new ones.
- Don’t overuse the hashtags or you risk to become annoying.
If you want to check out John Rampton’s Instagram account, go to www.instagram.com/johnrampton