David Angotti has been SEJ’s news writer for the past year. He has taken a new position as a CMO and we are very happy for him. David is a great writer, a great fact finder and a really nice guy. I cannot express how much David has helped us stay current on the latest search news. The entire SEJ team will miss him and we are sad to see him go.
David, we want to thank you for all you have done for our organization and we wish you luck in your position. We hope you and your family have a successful future and we would love to have your write for SEJ anytime.
Here are David’s last 10 news articles:
- Amazon Wages War on Apple: New HD Kindles Take Aim at iPad
- Google Awarded Patent For Multi-User Face Unlock
- Google Books Judge Refuses to Delay Case
- Analysts Slash Facebook’s Projected Earnings by $1 Billion
- Google Plus Launches New Business Features
- Facebook Publishing Users’ Private Location Data
- CNN and Facebook Launch New Election Insights Website
- Jury Finds Samsung Guilty of Patent Infringement
- Google Job Listing Reveals Plan to Protect Users’ Privacy
- Facebook Messages Testing Recent Design Overhaul