New Online Training for Pay-Per-Click (PPC) & SEO from Instant E-Training begins October 31.
The skill sets for successful Internet Marketing is constantly changing. The challenge is to find the best training to keep those skills up-to-date. Instant E-Training has created an online learning environment that delivers highly engaging e-learning tutorials by the best instructors in the industry. Many of the trainers you will find in the Instant E-Training sessions are highly sought-after industry conference speakers and book authors.
The latest online PPC Training Program with SEO offers everything about building, optimizing, and measuring Paid Search Campaigns (PPC) & SEO. The PPC sessions will be held live online by leading experts allowing you to interact and get the most out of the knowledge and expertise they share. The sessions will also be recorded so that you can return and review as often as you need with full access for 6 months.
The Pay-Per-Click Intensive Program includes the following training sessions:
- The State of Paid Search: Recent Innovations in AdWords and Bing AdCenter
- Getting Started with Google Adwords
- Google Adwords beyond Search
- Building Keyword Lists for Your PPC Campaigns and Understanding Match Types
- Creating Killer Google Ads
- Building Your Google Ads
- Quality Score Demystified: Increasing your Adwords Quality Score
- The Science behind Bid Management
- Local Paid Search Targeting
- Landing Page Optimization for Paid Search
- … and much more
Industry trainers for the PPC program include:
- Kevin Lee, Author, Thought Leader, CEO
- David Rodnitzky, CEO of PPC Associates
- Howie Jacobson, Author, Google Adwords for Dummies
- Joseph Kerschbaum, Vice President, Clix Marketing
- Jon Morris, Founder and CEO Rise Interactive
- Ty Martin, Director, iCrossing
- Bob Tripathi, Founder & Chief Marketer at Instant E-Training
Each online training session features live streaming video of the instructor to give you an in-person interactive feel along with the trainer’s slide presentation. A Q&A segment will give you the opportunity to ask questions and to be sure that you are clear on the concepts presented.
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion and will be prepared to take the Google Adwords Certification Exams. Registration for the online workshops also includes access to the members-only social community where you can network and collaborate with fellow workshop attendees.
While at it, why not add sought after SEO skills to your arsenal? Instant E-Training is offering a special opportunity to add 21 on-demand SEO Training sessions to the PPC training package.
SEO topics include:
- SEO Keyword Research and Keyword Modeling
- Search Engine Site Architecture
- Link Building Best Practices
- Link Building with Social Media
- On-Page SEO Tactics
- Technical SEO
- In-House SEO
- Content Marketing for SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Web Analytics for SEO
- And many more topics…
Early registration rates are still available. Save $200 on the PPC Intensive Training Program and $300 on the PPC + SEO Combo pack if you sign up by Friday, October 19.
For more information, program details, and sign up visit Instant E-Training.