When it comes to technical SEO audits, convenient isn’t usually a word we’d use to describe the process – until now.
The Technical SEO Audit Workbook makes it simple to perform an in-depth audit by gathering all the data and resources you need in one place.
This comprehensive audit template and ebook guide is the complete package to help you refine your auditing process – and it’s full of as-you-go references and advanced tactics.
Use the template to:
- Track the progress of your technical and on-page SEO audits.
- Monitor fix implementations.
- Communicate your results effectively to colleagues and clients while providing background data.
Here’s how it works:
- Technical Audit Checklist: Use the Technical Audit Checklist tab to perform an audit of your site’s technical health and performance.
- On-Page Audit Checklist: Use the On-Page Audit Checklist tab to help check all your pages for on-page SEO best practices.
- Data Worksheet: Insert relevant data tables from your favorite audit tools into the Data tabs.
- Audit Recommendations: Summarize and prioritize your findings in the Audit Recommendations tab.
This is more than a technical SEO checklist; it’s a collaboration, organization, presentation, and education template for audits.
Ready to start analyzing and repairing your websites more efficiently?
Download the SEO Audit Workbook and get the tools you need to streamline your strategy.
Within the workbook, the technical SEO checklist helps you track auditing 60 technical elements of your site, including:
- XML Sitemap.
- Crawl optimization.
- Page experience.
- Penalty risk.
And the on-page SEO checklist walks you through auditing 24 on-page elements including:
- Tags and Content Structure.
- Duplicate Content.
- Internal Links.
- Structured Data.
What’s inside the ebook:
- Introduction: Using The Template by Ben Steele, Senior Editor at SEJ.
- SEO Audit Tools by Brian Harnish, senior SEO analyst.
- Advanced SEO Audit Techniques: Excel by Angie Nikoleychuk, Content Marketing Manager at SEJ.
- Advanced SEO Audit Techniques: Chrome Developer Tools by Ruth Everett, SEO Testing Consultant at SearchPilot.
This extensive workbook + ebook combo contains everything you need to take the guesswork out of your auditing process and improve your technical and on-page SEO tactics.
Download The Complete Technical SEO Audit Workbook now and start getting the rankings, traffic, and conversions you desire.