Sponsored by Search Marketing Expo – SMX West, March 11-13 in San Jose, CA.
We are just two weeks away from search marketing’s most important conference as SMX returns to San Jose, California on March 11-13 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
We have given you a full preview of SMX West as well as a spotlight on a few of the best speakers you’ll be able to learn from. But if that’s not enough to get you shaking with anticipation, we’ve put together this list of five compelling reasons why you just can’t miss this event!
Five Reasons You Can’t Miss SMX West 2014
5. SMX is making it worth your while to attend again if you’ve already been. There will be 30 new sessions and presentations, a Social Media Boot Camp, and Digital Marketing Summit for a big picture, 360-degree view of Internet Marketing.
4. The roster of SMX speakers and presenters are not only experts in their field, but real-life practitioners who live and breathe this stuff every day, just like you. There will be no shortage of A-list talent in attendance! For more info see the full list of speakers.
3. Not just a conference for search marketers. In addition to search marketing topics, there’s plenty of valuable content for web designers and developers, social media practitioners, public relations people, and traditional marketers.
2. Add new connections to your network of professionals. SMX West features many structured networking events designed for attendees to meet new people in their industry while taking part in fun activities. See the full list of networking opportunities.
1. Hear and learn from the most in demand Internet Marketing professionals all in one place. There will presentations on analytics, content marketing, SEO, SEM, mobile and more from world-renowned marketing professionals like Copyblogger’s Brian Clark, Rand Fishkin of Moz , Sara Critchfield from Upworthy, as well as representatives from Google and Bing.
Bonus reason #1: SEJ’s very own Brent Csutoras will be speaking on Day 3 of the conference. Have questions about how to deal with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or other social media sites? Brent will be on hand ready to take specific questions from the audience as part of the Social Media Clinic taking place March 13 at 10:45 AM to 12:00 noon.
There’s still time to save
With an SMX All Access pass you get all of the conference’s sessions, keynotes, in-person and online networking activities, as well as all parties and other fun stuff. Register by end of March 10 and save up to $200!
If you plan to go with three or more people you can save even more by taking advantage of team rates and that will save you between 15-35 percent.