Here at Search Engine Journal, we tackle the latest news and views in SEO, paid search, content marketing, social media. But what types of articles do our readers love to read the most?
We polled the Search Engine Journal Twitter community to find out. Let’s take a look at the #SEJSurveySays results.
According to a survey sent out to Search Engine Journal’s Twitter audience, 79% say they like reading SEO articles, 8% like reading content marketing articles, another 8% like reading paid search articles, and 5% like reading news articles.
Top Articles on Search Engine Journal
If you aren’t all caught up yet on the most read articles, we’ve got a list for you.
- Four Most Important Ranking Factors, According to SEO Industry Studies
- How Important are Tags for SEO?
- Dynamic SERP Ranking: How to Compete in Localized Google Results
- An SEO’s Advanced Guide to Top Rankings on Amazon
- 3 Free SEO Tools for Identifying Target Keywords
- Content Is King: The Greatest Lie Ever Told in SEO
- How to Optimize Your Content for Google’s Rich Answer Box
- A Trillion-Dollar Demographic: 10 Brands That Got Millennial Marketing Right
- The Complete List of Engaging Content Ideas
- 11 Places to Find Awesome Content Marketing Ideas
- What’s the Difference Between Remarketing and Retargeting?
- Are You Wasting Your AdWords Budget? Lessons from 2,000+ AdWords Audits
- 6 Tips to Reduce Bounce Rates in Google AdWords Display Campaign
- 14 of The Best Paid Search and SEO Tools
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Entirely Automate Your PPC Bid Management
- 10 Ways to Get Ready for Google’s Mobile Interstitials Penalty
- 5 Big Content Marketing Strategy Trends to Know This Year
- Google Site Search to Shutter on April 1, 2017 — Here Are Some Alternatives
- How to Make Information Architecture & SEO Work Together
- Qwant, a French Search Engine, Thinks it Can Take on Google — Here’s Why
Have Your Say
What types of articles do you love reading on Search Engine Journal? Tag us on social media and have your say in the next survey by checking out the hashtag #SEJSurveySays on Twitter for future polls and data.
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our weekly newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!