Search Engine Journal is a 5 year old publication of Search Engine Journal Publishing Group, specializing in search engine news.
- Loren Baker, Editor in Chief : Mr. Baker has been involved in the search engine marketing field since 1998 with a background in paid search and search engine optimization. In 2002, he began collecting his research and thoughts on the SEM industry, which blossomed into the current Search Engine Journal publication.
- Ann Smarty : Ann is the Associate Editor of Search Engine Journal, a seasoned SEO blogger and manages guest bloggers on Search Engine Journal. Ann’s posts usually revolve around lists of SEO resources, SEO tool reviews and other technical SEO issues.
- Arnold Zafra, Search Corespondent : Mr. Zafra’s background is in Web 2.0 and Search programming, and he writes daily on the announcements by Google, Ask.com, Yahoo & MSN along with how these announcements effect web publishers.
- Arun Radhakrishnan, Alternative Search : Arun specializes in search technology and the semantic web and covers alternative search engines and semantic search engines for the Search Engine Journal.
- Rhea Drysdale : Ms. Drysdale’s quirky sense of humor paired with her background in SEO and local networking assists in her coverage of search engine functions and conferences for the Search Engine Journal.