In the ongoing effort to pass the SEJ torch, Search Engine Journal currently hiring a new Managing Editor to take over the role of running the day to day at Search Engine Journal.
Love blogging, building relationships and following the world of search engines? Do you have what it takes?
Search Engine Journal, a community-focused, internet marketing industry blog with 600K visitors monthly, is looking for a Managing Editor.
This highly visible role will oversee the team’s day to day publishing activities, and will work with both guest bloggers and stakeholders to bring insightful, exclusive content, news and features to our loyal and very interactive audience.
Note this position is part-time.
- Maintain content strategy and tone of voice while ensuring quality guidelines are met.
- Develop relationships with existing guest bloggers to get regular contributions. Recruit new guest bloggers.
- Manage the publishing schedule.
- Supervise and delegate to a full-time virtual assistant who will perform administrative and operational tasks WRT publishing, goal tracking and reports, providing customer service to writers and their requests.
- Write 2 posts/month.
- Manage and track performance goals.
- Community engagement via commenting in articles and/or social media