This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
The 9 Habits of an SEO Freelancer
Habits influence our actions and behaviors. Building positive work habits as a freelancer provides the freedom to get work done, without it feeling like it’s a job.
6 Critical Metrics to Add to Your Marketing Campaigns
A reputable and experienced SEO professional will tell that you if you can measure something, then you can find ways to improve it. However, a narrow focus on just one or two metrics will blind you to other areas of your campaign.
Here are six metrics that you should definitely be on the lookout for, and ultimately incorporate into your SEO campaigns going forward. Click here to learn more.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- The 9 Habits of an SEO Freelancer, by Anne Crowe
- 6 Critical Metrics to Add to Your Marketing Campaigns, by Andrew Raso
- Google Continues to Rev Up Remarketing With Latest AdWords Innovations, by Matt Southern
- Why Content Marketing Isn’t An Overnight Success, by Julia McCoy
- How to Optimize for Google’s “Reviews Around the Web”, by Amelia Willson / [AD] Clearly Defining Search Engine Reputation Management (SERM)
- Google Has Started Removing Penalties From Previous Penguin Updates, by Matt Southern
- Google Fights Fraud by Cracking Down on Locksmiths and Plumbers, by Matt Southern
- Google Trips: What Are the Opportunities for Businesses?, by Barrie Smith
- Why E-Commerce Needs AMP, by Marc Purtell
- Get Google News in One Place: Company Merges 19 Blogs into 1 Unified Blog, by Matt Southern
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Join North Star Inbound’s Nicole DeLeon and Andrea Pretorian on Wednesday, February 21 at 2:00 PM Eastern as they share their link building agency stories – both the horrors and successes.