Our second invite-only, one-day conference for enterprise marketers will be held at the InterContinental Hotel Dallas in Addison, Texas on Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
You’ll notice that, compared to other conferences, the sessions are shorter than what you may be used to. We’re avoiding information overload by keeping the sessions moving at an optimal pace.
SEJ Summit contains no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content. As a reminder, tickets are invite-only and cost is covered by our sponsor, Searchmetrics, a platform that delivers enterprise SEO and content marketing analysis, recommendations, forecasting, and reporting for companies who want potential customers to find them faster.
Want to attend? We still have a few spots open. If you are in the DFW area, sign up for an invite now. If you aren’t in the local area, check out where else the SEJ Summit will be this year, including Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, and London.
Our speakers for the day include:
- Greg Gifford, Director of Search & Social at AutoRevo
- 3 Common Mistakes in Enterprise Local Search (and How to Fix Them): Greg walks us through best practices that ensure you don’t fall for common slip-ups and misconceptions in enterprise local search.
- Michelle Lowery, CEO of Passionfruit Creative Group
- Creating a Winning Enterprise Content Strategy: Michelle walks us through how to pull off an effective content strategy — from cultivating a rockstar content team to building content models and governance that will empower your brand’s voice and reach.
- Lissa Duty, VP of Community Management at Advice Interactive
- Social Media Strategies for Enterprise: Lissa shows us how to use social media to enhance and drive cross-department initiatives such as customer support, acquisition and marketing.
Thanks to our sponsor Searchmetrics, all SEJ Summit events are FREE to invited attendees.
Note that we are limited to 100 spots — many of which have been invited and accepted already.