It looks like the Saints finally have a drive going against Indianapolis, and Super Bowl XLIV is looking like it’s going to end up being a pretty good game.
On top of the game itself, I know a lot of people are not just watching the pigskin, but watching out for the Super Bowl Commercials that will be aired during the game. We’re pretty excited as Search & Social (the parent company of SEJ) has several clients airing commercials this year 🙂
As we’ve always done here in SEJ, we’ve compiled a list of sites (especially search related ones) where you can watch the Super Bowl XLIV commercials.
- Google Video Search Super Bowl Commercials
- Yahoo Video Coverage of the Super Bowl Ads
- Bing Video Search Super Bowl Commercials
- CBS Sneak Peak on the Super Bowl Ads on YouTube
- Fanhouse Coverage of the Super Bowl Ads
- Spike.com’s Coverage of Super Bowl Ads
- Hulu is also Compiling the Super Bowl Ads via its AdZone Channel
- YouTube AdBlitz will let you vote and rate all the Super Bowl commercials, the top voted commercial will be announced on Feb 18.
- SpotBowl has started accepting votes for the best Super Bowl ads.
There you go. Have a blast watching the super Bowl and those Doritos and Bud Light commercials. And hope you get to see Google’s spot during the 3rd quarter!