I’m pleased to announce that our executive marketing conference with a really long name 🙂 “SEO, Content Marketing and Analytics: The 3 Pillars of Online Marketing Success” reached full capacity last week.
We’ve partnered with the amazing folks at Searchmetrics to put on a fully catered day of sessions, networking and a little fun this Friday, June 13. Our joint team has been planning, strategizing and scheming for months! We’re so excited to have bagged such notable speakers. And I’m calling it now: The “Ask Me Anything” panel is going to be a little crazy. Just saying.
The venue is the Hotel Vitale, a luxury venue on the Embarcadero in San Francisco.
The event is free.
Hey, I want to go…
We’re sold out as I mentioned, but there is a wait list that you can register for. If there are any cancellations, you’ll be automatically notified: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/searchmetrics-sej/
- Benu Aggarwal, Founder and President at Milestone Internet
- Eli Schwartz, Online Marketing Manager at SurveyMonkey
- Jason Miller, Leader of Global Content Marketing at LinkedIn
- John Marshall, CTO and Founder at Market Motive
- Marcus Tober, President of Searchmetrics
- Warren Lee, SEO Guru
AMA “Ask Me Anything” Panelists
- Andre Bourque, Managing Editor at Technorati
- Anne Ahola Ward, CEO and Co-founder at CircleClick
- Brandon Prebynski, Digital & Social Media, Global Marketing at Cisco
- Sujan Patel, Founder of Single Grain and CMO of Bridge.us
- Frederick Vallaeys, Co-founder of Optmyzr, Adwords Evangelist at Google
- John Rampton, Editor-at-large, Search Engine Journal
- Murray Newlands, Deputy Editor, Search Engine Journal
- Kelsey Jones, Managing Editor, Search Engine Journal
Attendees, thank you for signing up. We’ll do our best to make sure it was well worth your while. The team and I look forward to meeting you!