We are excited to announce that general admission tickets for SEJ Summit Silicon Valley event are now available!
SEJ Summit is our 1-day conference for enterprise marketers, hosted by Searchmetrics. This day of learning and networking consists of a single track of sessions and a moderated keynote panel.
There will be no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content.
When: Wednesday, July 22, 2015. 9:30am – 4:30pm
Where: Computer History Museum in Mountain View
Cost: $300 inclusive of catered breakfast, lunch, breaks, and hosted networking reception.
General admission tickets are limited, so don’t wait…
Speakers for SEJ Summit Silicon Valley include:
- Lauren Vaccarello: SVP of Marketing at Sysomos
- Biggest Mistakes by Brands in Integrated Marketing: Lauren will show us how to avoid the most common failures of integrated marketing while keeping your team on track to boost revenue, retain customers and reach prospects.
- Kevin Henrikson: Partner Group Engineering Manager at Microsoft
- Steal from the Startups: Entrepreneur Style Growth Tactics for Big Brands: Kevin will review examples and how-tos on startup techniques that he’s deployed successfully with enterprise level marketing teams, focusing on funnel improvement and paid advertising.
- Jordan Koene: Chief Evangelist at Searchmetrics
- Increasing Your Content IQ: Jordan will cover techniques and tools for converting raw data into meaningful, easy-to-understand information that your team can use for content ideas and campaigns that will achieve transformative results.
- Marla Johnson: CEO at Aristotle
- Message in a Digital Bottle: Finding the Right Audience: Marla will talk about audience segmentation and content marketing strategies, giving you tools that help your message find the right people at the right time. She’ll take trendy-sounding terms like niche marketing, geo-targeting, CTAs, and retargeting and turn them into meaningful tactics for your arsenal.
- Jim Christian: Head of SEO at GoDaddy
- How to Win Friends and Influence People v2.0: Jim will explain how persuasion, empathy and communication were critical to his own successful marketing projects, and how he used these skills to make SEO a powerful tool of influence at companies like GoDaddy.
- Moriah Scoble: Head of SEO at Ring Central
- The 3 Pitfalls of Managing International Teams: Moriah will draw from her own experiences in working with diverse teams both locally and abroad in order to demonstrate the keys to success: cultural awareness, diplomacy and adapting communication methods.
- Dan Morrison: Director of Client Services at aimClear
- 3 Red Hot Social Marketing Hacks to Crash in 2015: Join Daniel as he covers selling with first-touch social psychographic data: disciplined, high intent, active targeting, including owned-audience cookie pools for performance marketers to exploit. We’ll take a pragmatic look into targeting that pays, conversion and the evolving social-data marketer’s integrated role.
- John Curtis: SEO Manager, Walgreens
- Omni-Channel “Anywhere, Anytime” Marketing for Success: John will take us through the art and science of omni-channel marketing: how to harness analytics, segmentation, and content for the best UX across channels and devices.
For the full agenda, please visit the event page.