We are excited to announce that general admission tickets for SEJ Summit Silicon Valley event are now available!
SEJ Summit is our 1-day conference for enterprise marketers, hosted by Searchmetrics. This day of learning and networking consists of a single track of sessions and a moderated keynote panel.
There will be no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content.
When: Wednesday, July 22, 2015. 9:30am – 4:30pm
Where: Computer History Museum in Mountain View
Cost: $300 inclusive of catered breakfast, lunch, breaks, and hosted networking reception.
General admission tickets are limited, so don’t wait…
Speakers for SEJ Summit Silicon Valley include:
- Lauren Vaccarello: SVP of Marketing at Sysomos
- Biggest Mistakes by Brands in Integrated Marketing: Lauren will show us how to avoid the most common failures of integrated marketing while keeping your team on track to boost revenue, retain customers and reach prospects.
- Kevin Henrikson: Partner Group Engineering Manager at Microsoft
- Steal from the Startups: Entrepreneur Style Growth Tactics for Big Brands: Kevin will review examples and how-tos on startup techniques that he’s deployed successfully with enterprise level marketing teams, focusing on funnel improvement and paid advertising.
- Jordan Koene: Chief Evangelist at Searchmetrics
- Increasing Your Content IQ: Jordan will cover techniques and tools for converting raw data into meaningful, easy-to-understand information that your team can use for content ideas and campaigns that will achieve transformative results.
- Marla Johnson: CEO at Aristotle
- Message in a Digital Bottle: Finding the Right Audience: Marla will talk about audience segmentation and content marketing strategies, giving you tools that help your message find the right people at the right time. She’ll take trendy-sounding terms like niche marketing, geo-targeting, CTAs, and retargeting and turn them into meaningful tactics for your arsenal.
- Jim Christian: Head of SEO at GoDaddy
- How to Win Friends and Influence People v2.0: Jim will explain how persuasion, empathy and communication were critical to his own successful marketing projects, and how he used these skills to make SEO a powerful tool of influence at companies like GoDaddy.
- Moriah Scoble: Head of SEO at Ring Central
- The 3 Pitfalls of Managing International Teams: Moriah will draw from her own experiences in working with diverse teams both locally and abroad in order to demonstrate the keys to success: cultural awareness, diplomacy and adapting communication methods.
- Dan Morrison: Director of Client Services at aimClear
- 3 Red Hot Social Marketing Hacks to Crash in 2015: Join Daniel as he covers selling with first-touch social psychographic data: disciplined, high intent, active targeting, including owned-audience cookie pools for performance marketers to exploit. We’ll take a pragmatic look into targeting that pays, conversion and the evolving social-data marketer’s integrated role.
- John Curtis: SEO Manager, Walgreens
- Omni-Channel “Anywhere, Anytime” Marketing for Success: John will take us through the art and science of omni-channel marketing: how to harness analytics, segmentation, and content for the best UX across channels and devices.
For the full agenda, please visit the event page.
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our weekly newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!