Access the addon from the status bar or just right-click on the page you want to analyze. The tool will provide you with the comprehensive page SEO analysis grouped in the following sections:
- General status: HTTP status, server and last modified;
- Meta tags listing: page title, meta description and keywords and robots meta tag;
- Meta tags analysis will list some tips as for the meta tags improvement;
- General web page analysis;
- The page displayed within search engine results (preview how your page might appear in search results);
- Keywords found in the anchor tags: words used in the text links on the web page combined with the ‘alt’ attribute text of images which are used as links.
- Keywords found in the image ‘alt’ attribute text: text found in the ‘alt’ attribute text of the page images;
- Keywords found on the page (single words as well as two- and three-word combinations);
- URLs found on the page;
- Headers returned from the server;
- Spell-checking of your web page.
I installed the addon immediately and it looks pretty nice! Of course, the addon is free to use and may save you much time looking up a few resources for this type analysis.