On December 3rd in San Francisco, SEJ is hosting a SEO Workshop by the one and only Bruce Clay. The half-day session has been limited to only 50 attendees to ensure maximum face time and attention, and you have a chance to be one of them!
We have reserved a ticket (value: $500) to give away to one lucky SEJ reader on 11/25. Want it? Here’s how to enter:
1) “Like” our SEJ Facebook Page:
2) Then do one of the following:
– Retweet this post
– And/or leave us a comment below, saying “I want in!”
What You Will Learn
This workshop is designed for advanced SEO practitioners as well as beginners. If you’re new to SEO there’s no better place to establishing a technical background in the issues affecting a website’s ranking power.
At the end of the workshop you’ll understand how technical SEO and website content work together to form a powerful relationship that can boost rankings. You’ll learn how to integrate SEO mechanics with IT and other departments in an organization.
Bruce addresses issues of those implementing and managing SEO, answering common questions including:
· Why do SEO?
· How does Google rate my website?
· How do I rate my website’s SEO success?
· What counts as spam and how do we avoid a spam penalty by Google?
· How is our website content affected by SEO initiatives?
· How is our IT department affected by SEO initiatives?
· How can I protect my site from Google’s constantly changing algorithm?
Who Should Attend?
Director, Business Analytics
IT Project Manager
Date: December 3, 2013. 1-5pm
Location: Citizen Space, 425 2nd St, San Francisco
- 1pm Intro speakers SEJ Editors John Rampton and Murray Newlands
- 2-5pm Bruce Clay
- 6:30-9pm #SEJMeetup networker at The Creamery (optional)
Bruce Clay circles the globe educating and servicing companies in Internet marketing’s best practices. His SEO educational approach is comprehensive and accessible and Bruce has been the official SEO workshop leader for the SMX conference series in the U.S. for the last five years. He was the 2013 honoree of the History of SEO’s Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search.
Bruce Clay is respected as a founding father of SEO and one of the first to test and identify search ranking algorithm factors in 1996. Since that time, Bruce has taught his white hat SEO methodology to thousands of marketing professionals and business executives, cementing his role among the SEO industry’s most influential teachers and thought leaders.