Here’s the SEJ posts that brought in the most traffic last month. We thank our hardworking guest writers for their contributions!
This post goes over the top docs that every person that’s in the SEO world needs to have access to. These tips, strategies, and tools will help you to do your job better. Post goes into the following areas:
- Hundreds Of Tools For Marketers
- SEER Interactive SEO Toolbox
- Ultimate Link Building Query Generator
- Content Strategy Generator Tool
- Managing Projects in Google Docs
- Find Local Nearby Locations
This post goes into advanced ways to get your brand as all of the spots on the first page for your brand. Goes into the ways to get top position for your brand on other domains:
- 3rd Party Sites
- Additional Domains
This is an amazing post that everyone should read about the top SEO tasks that are wasting your time. There are so many things in the World that are more important than these SEO time wasters. Here they are:
- Checking Your Traffic Every Day
- Buying Backlink Packages
- Monitor Keyword Density
- Submitting Articles to Directories
- Checking Your Rankings Obsessively
- Spinning Articles
- Sculpting Your Site’s PageRank
Responsive design, do you know what it is? The world is moving toward mobile. What does this mean for website owners, it means that you should read this post!
Last year, Google launched the Knowledge Graph aimed at helping users find relevant information easily and fast. This search model is referred to as an “intelligent” way to find the right results for queries with different meanings. It is also an attempt by Google to help users better understand a topic by summarizing important facts and relevant content about the search query.
This post goes into five different rules that startups should live by in order to get your startup ranked. Here are some of the top tips for SEO Startups:
- Make Sure Your Site Can Be Indexed
- Focus on Both Industry and Branded Keywords
- Choose Keywords Based on Search Intent and Other Metrics
- Make Link Building a Priority from the Start
- Publish Awesome Content
This goes into three different link building techniques that are scalable that you wouldn’t normally think of. No, content isn’t one of them.
This goes into four different SEO techniques that new site owners have to understand about SEO. These aren’t new, but they are crucial for every site owner out there.
- SEO is Long Term
- Always Put Your Visitors Before Search Engines
- There is NO Secret to SEO Success
- Link Building is Forever
This post goes into the different tactics for link building in 2013.
- Put the Focus on Brand Recognition
- Use Press Releases for Exposure
- Comment Marketing for Familiarity
- Forum Marketing
- Q&A Sites
- Guest Blogging for Traffic
- Infographics as Proof of Authority
- Content Marketing With a Unique Selling Proposition
- The Rise of Co-Citation
- Leveraging Past Success
Goes into different eCommerce strategies for websites in 2013.
- Understand Why People Use Social Media
- Build Relationships With Influencers
- Be Shareable
- Go Where the Community is
- Understand Conversions Directly From Social Media Rarely Happen