Are you looking for more ways to generate income for yourself or your business this year?
With high-ticket affiliate marketing programs, you earn money by recommending your favorite products or services to those who need them.
Affiliate marketers promote products through emails, blog posts, social media updates, YouTube videos, podcasts, and other forms of content with proper disclosure.
While not all affiliate marketers make enough to quit their 9-to-5, any additional income in the current economy can come in handy for individuals and businesses.
How To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing
Here’s a simple summary of how to get started with affiliate marketing.
- Build an audience. You need websites with traffic, email lists with subscribers, or social media accounts with followers to promote a product – or ideally, a combination of all three.
- Find products and services you can passionately promote to the audience you have built. The more you love something and believe in its efficacy, the easier it will be to convince someone else to buy it.
- Sign up for affiliate and referral programs. These will be offered directly through the company selling the product or service, or a third-party affiliate platform.
- Fill out your application and affiliate profile completely. Include your niche, monthly website traffic, number of email subscribers, and social media audience size. Companies will use that information to approve or reject your application.
- Get your custom affiliate or referral link and share it with your audience, or the segment of your audience that would benefit most from the product you are promoting.
- Look for opportunities to recommend products to new people. You can be helpful, make a new acquaintance, and earn a commission.
- Monitor your affiliate dashboard and website analytics for insights into your clicks and commissions.
- Adjust your affiliate marketing tactics based on the promotions that generate the most revenue.
Now, continue reading about the best high-ticket affiliate programs you can sign up for in 2023. They offer a high one-time payout, recurring commissions, or both.
The Best High-Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs
What makes them these affiliate marketing programs the “best” is subjective, but I chose these programs based on their payout amounts, number of customers, and average customer ratings. Customer ratings help determine whether a product is worth recommending. You can also use customer reviews to help you market the products or services when you highlight impressive results customers gain from using the product or service, and the features customers love most.
Smartproxy allows customers to access business data worldwide for competitor research, search engine results page (SERP) scraping, price aggregation, and ad verification.
836 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.7 out of five stars.
Earn up to $2,000 per customer that you refer to Smartproxy using its affiliate program.
Thinkific is an online course creation platform used by over 50,000 instructors in over 100 million courses.
669 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.6 out of five stars.
Earn up to $1,700 per referral per year through the Thinkific affiliate program.
BigCommerce is an ecommerce provider with open SaaS, headless integrations, omnichannel, B2B, and offline-to-online solutions.
648 reviewers gave it an average rating of 8.1 out of ten stars.
Earn up to $1,500 for new enterprise customers, or 200% of the customer’s first payment by signing up for the BigCommerce affiliate program.
Teamwork, project management software focused on maximizing billable hours, helps everyone in your organization become more efficient – from the founder to the project managers.
1,022 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.4 out of five stars.
Earn up to $1,000 per new customer referral with the Teamwork affiliate program.
Flywheel provides managed WordPress hosting geared towards agencies, ecommerce, and high-traffic websites.
36 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.4 out of five stars.
Earn up to $500 per new referral from the Flywheel affiliate program.
Teachable is an online course platform used by over 100,000 entrepreneurs, creators, and businesses of all sizes to create engaging online courses and coaching businesses.
150 reviewers gave it a 4.4 out of five stars.
Earn up to $450 (average partner earnings) per month by joining the Teachable affiliate program.
Shutterstock is a global marketplace for sourcing stock photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos, and music.
507 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.4 out of five stars.
Earn up to $300 for new customers by signing up for the Shutterstock affiliate program.
HubSpot provides a CRM platform to manage your organization’s marketing, sales, content management, and customer service.
3,616 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.5 out of five stars.
Sucuri is a cloud-based security platform with experienced security analysts offering malware scanning and removal, protection from hacks and attacks, and better site performance.
251 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.6 out of five stars.
Earn up to $210 per new sale by joining Sucuri referral programs for the platform, firewall, and agency products.
ADT is a security systems provider for residences and businesses.
588 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.5 out of five stars.
Earn up to $200 per new customer that you refer through the ADT rewards program.
DreamHost web hosting supports WordPress and WooCommerce websites with basic, managed, and VPS solutions.
3,748 reviewers gave it an average rating of 4.7 out of five stars.
Earn up to $200 per referral and recurring monthly commissions with the DreamHost affiliate program.
Shopify, a top ecommerce solution provider, encourages educators, influencers, review sites, and content creators to participate in its affiliate program. Affiliates can teach others about entrepreneurship and earn a commission for recommending Shopify.
Earn up to $150 per referral and grow your brand as a part of the Shopify affiliate program.
Kinsta is a web hosting provider that offers managed WordPress, application, and database hosting.
529 reviewers gave it a 4.3 out of five stars.
Earn $50 – $100 per new customer, plus recurring revenue via the Kinsta affiliate program.
Even More Affiliate Marketing Programs
In addition to the high-ticket affiliate programs listed above, you can find more programs to join with a little research.
- Search for affiliate or referral programs for all of the products or services you have a positive experience with, personally or professionally.
- Search for affiliate or referral programs for all of the places you shop online.
- Search for partner programs for products and services your organization uses or recommends to others.
- Search for products and services that match your audience’s needs on affiliate platforms like Shareasale, Awin, and CJ.
- Follow influencers in your niche to see what products and services they recommend. They may have affiliate or referral programs as well.
A key to affiliate marketing success is to diversify the affiliate marketing programs you join.
It will ensure that you continue to generate an affiliate income, regardless of if one company changes or shutters its program.
- How To Plan An Affiliate Marketing Strategy For Content Creators
- Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Software Platforms To Maximize Sales
- A Guide To Getting Started With Amazon’s Affiliate Program
Featured image: Shutterstock/fatmawati achmad zaenuri