Is your company thinking of investing in digital marketing tools or software to up your game? Unsure how much your monthly spend should be when it comes to these tools? Want to know which tools are worth spending on? We’ve got answers for you!
We polled the Search Engine Journal Twitter community to get insights on their approximate monthly spend for digital marketing tools or software and the #SEJSurveySays results are in.
According to a survey sent out to Search Engine Journal’s Twitter audience, 19% say they spend $0-$50 on digital marketing tools or software each month, 13% spend $51-$150, 16% spend $151-$250, and 52% spend more than $250.
Based on the poll results, a majority of companies spend more than $250 for digital marketing tools or software. It may be worth spending that amount, as long as those tools give you the results you need and greatly help in your digital marketing efforts.
What Digital Marketing Tools or Software Are Worth Spending On?
We’ve got a list of recommended and tried-and-tested digital marketing tools for you from our SEJ community. Some of these are free while others are paid, and we’ve got everything from SEO to keyword research to content marketing tools. Check them out here:
- 9 Digital Marketing Tools You Can’t Live Without
- 10 Great Marketing Tools for SMBs
- 7 SEO Tools We’re Thankful For
- A Recommended List of Free and Paid SEO Tools
- 10 Keyword Tools You Need to Know
- These 7 Tools can Help You Develop Better Content
- 10 Free Content Marketing Tools
- The $0 Marketing Stack: 41 Free Services and Tools
- SEJ’s own toolbox that helps us work smarter and be more productive
Have Your Say
How much is your company’s monthly spend on digital marketing tools or software? Were those tools or software worth spending on? Tag us on social media and have your say in the next survey by checking out the hashtag #SEJSurveySays on Twitter for future polls and data.
Featured Image: Xalanx/DepositPhotos
In-post Image: Meta-chart by Caitlin Rulien