Want to learn how to do keyword research the right way?
Not sure how to find the best keywords to target?
How do you even know what’s ranking?
There are plenty of questions around the topic of keyword research because it’s one of the most important aspects of the SEO process. It’s also one of the most challenging.
Search trends and user behavior are continually changing. So, how do you create a stable process for keyword research?
We know this pain firsthand. That’s why we’ve created this how-to guide for our SEO community!
Search Engine’s Journal’s new ebook, How to Do Keyword Research for SEO: The Ultimate Guide, covers the best practices for performing keyword research today.
This keyword research guide will help answer questions like:
- What is keyword research, and why it’s important?
- How difficult is it to rank for a keyword?
- How much traffic will I get from this keyword?
- What kind of tool should I use for keyword research?
Read this Search Engine Journal ebook to learn:
- What keyword research is and why it’s important. Learn the foundational elements of keyword research and the process.
- Using local keywords to rank higher in the search results. A step-by-step tutorial on how to pick the right local keywords and get ahead in local SEO.
- Content localization and translation. Tactics to incorporate localization process into your keyword research and local SEO strategy.
- List of keyword research tools. Dive into different free keyword research tools to build your content map.
- How to do keyword research using social media – it’s completely free.
- Mistakes you should avoid in the future. Don’t fall into the trap of these common keyword research mistakes.
- Ways to perform keyword research for ecommerce. Addressing transactional keyword terms and understanding the importance of volume and competition.
- Advanced keyword research. Learn the evolution of keywords and understand how to take it a step further.
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Mark Traphagen, Shane Barker, Melissa Garner, Motoko Hunt, Maddy Osman, Mark Luckenbaugh, Anna Crowe, Andre Mousinho, and Mindy Weinstein.
This guide is composed of 7 chapters and 173 pages of expert insights written by some of the industry’s top practitioners.
Together with our partners, CallRail, Local Viking, and Rock Content, we created this ebook to help you take your keyword research to the next level.
Featured Image Credit: Paulo Bobita