On Wednesday, October 6th, 2016, the SEJ ThinkTank was joined by Kelsey Jones, the Executive Editor of Search Engine Journal, for an hour-long presentation and Q&A session about how any brand can use Snapchat to connect with their audience.
Nearly half of all Americans between the ages of 18 and 40 are on Snapchat, and many of them use it on a regular basis. Many brands think the fast moving app isn’t worthy of their time. The truth is, Snapchat offers a wide range of opportunities to connect with your audience in an extremely human way.
During Kelsey’s presentation, she shared a few good tips, including:
- How you can succeed with Snapchat in just 20 minutes a day
- The difference between filters, geo-filters, and lenses
- How to set up your profile
- How to interact with your audience
- How to make the limited time feature of Snapchat work to your advantage
If you have thought about using Snapchat for marketing, but are unsure where to start, this is a webinar you won’t want to miss.
Snapchat Webinar Resources:
Kelsey shared quite a few resources during her presentation, here is a list of all the examples and tools she talked about.
View Kelsey’s Snapchat slides:
Watch the full Snapchat presentation here:
All Images Created by Paulo Bobita