On Wednesday, May 18th the SEJ Think Tank was joined by Colby Stream of Page One Power for a sponsored webinar about the foundations of building a successful link building campaign. Colby’s presentation was followed up with a solid 30-minute Q&A session where webinar attendees were able to pick his brain about a variety of link building strategies.
A few highlights from his presentation:
- Link building requires long-term dedication – you can’t expect to see amazing results in the first 30 days.
- Before you try to build links, make sure your site is link-ready by checking technical SEO.
- Pay attention to KPIs (key performance indicators) that really matter.
- You have to keep doing the work to make your site better if you want to continually get solid links.
Resources Colby Mentioned
Through out the presentation and the Q&A session, Colby mentioned a number of great tools and resources. Here they are!
- Linking Internally and Externally from Your Site – Dangers, Opportunities, Risk and Reward – Whiteboard Friday by Moz
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Link Building (yet) + a Comprehensive Preparation Checklist
- Page One Power Learning Center
View The Slides
View the Recap Video
Join Us For Our Next Webinar!
How An Enterprise Digital PR Firm Earns 100’s Of Links In 30 Days
Join us as we explore how to scale the very time-consuming and complicated process of earning links from digital PR, with proven case studies showing how you can earn hundreds of links in 30 days.
View The Twitter Recap Via Storify
Featured Image Create By Paulo Bobita.
In Post Image: Taken By Kelsey Jones.