On Wednesday, May 18th the SEJ Think Tank was joined by Colby Stream of Page One Power for a sponsored webinar about the foundations of building a successful link building campaign. Colby’s presentation was followed up with a solid 30-minute Q&A session where webinar attendees were able to pick his brain about a variety of link building strategies.
A few highlights from his presentation:
- Link building requires long-term dedication – you can’t expect to see amazing results in the first 30 days.
- Before you try to build links, make sure your site is link-ready by checking technical SEO.
- Pay attention to KPIs (key performance indicators) that really matter.
- You have to keep doing the work to make your site better if you want to continually get solid links.
Resources Colby Mentioned
Through out the presentation and the Q&A session, Colby mentioned a number of great tools and resources. Here they are!
- Linking Internally and Externally from Your Site – Dangers, Opportunities, Risk and Reward – Whiteboard Friday by Moz
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Link Building (yet) + a Comprehensive Preparation Checklist
- Page One Power Learning Center
View The Slides
View the Recap Video
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Join our next sponsored webinar on Wednesday, May 8 at 2 p.m. Eastern as we share how ecommerce brands can stand out in search results with user-generated content.
View The Twitter Recap Via Storify
Featured Image Create By Paulo Bobita.
In Post Image: Taken By Kelsey Jones.