Shopping cart platforms are numerous. It is so hard to choose the one that could fit all your needs. SEJ has picked the one that is one of the best to deliver search engine and social media optimization features – SearchFit.
Search Engine Friendly Software:
- Control of important SEO factors like the URL, link text, title attribute,
- Internal interlinking for easier crawling and enhanced user experience:
- Include subcategory links;
- Automatically add links from one category page to all other categories in the same category type;
- Add links to related products;
- Add breadcrumbs (Category > Sub Category > Product).
- Optimized page load time: SearchFit uses static pages for product detail pages. This translates to less server space needed to support a large number of visitors at one time.
- Avoid duplicate content problem resulting from pagination by adjusting the link text of your pagination links;
- Title and meta tags customization, export,
- Create and customize XML sitemap and Robots.txt file;
- Text optimization by suggesting keywords that may attract readers and search engines (for product specifications, FAQ’s, testimonials, instructions, etc);
- Customize image alt text.
- Google base integration.
Social Media Features:
- SearchFit allows you to publish your products to your social media page or profile right from your SearchFit backend. You can create different product groups for Facebook, MySpace, Orkut, etc;
- The software supports over 20 social networks using the OpenSocial platform and custom integrations.
- SearchFit allows to incorporate product reviews and product comparisons.
- Not cost effective for small businesses (update: no more true, the SearchFit plans for small businesses start from $1/month);
- (Currently) no support for open-source sites such as Joomla.
Compare prices and features here: all plans have free trial and discounted first-month prices (All the mentioned features are available in all plans).