Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please?! Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? Oh… wait. Wrong audience. Sorry.
The Search & Social awards results are now in! If you were entered in any of these categories, check to see if you made it into the top 3. We had A LOT of close calls with the results but I think many of you will be pleased 🙂 So take a looksie.
*ps: all results are out of 5, except for the ones in a percentage.
*pps: I KNOW you are all (secretly) wondering who the sexiest man in social media is. If you want to skip everything and go directly to those results, it’s under number 10.
…..DRUM ROLL PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
1. Best SEO Blog
2. Search News Blog
3. Favorite SEO tools suite
4. Best PPC Blog
5. Best Analytics Blog
6. Best Link Building Blog
7. Best Hair in SEO or Social Media
- Chris Brogan 40.2%
- Chris Winfield 33.6%
- Jordan Kasteler 26.2%
I am partial to mohawks so I sadly cannot agree with this outcome. I am slightly jealous of Chris Brogan’s hair though, I must admit.
8. Best Social Media Optimization Blog
Chris Brogan again! Nice hair will take you far in the internet industry. Again- Jeaaaaaaaaaalous!
9. Best Local Search Blog
10. Sexiest Man in Social Media
… this one was a close call. I think some girls in the office might be happy with the winner of this category. bwahahahaha. Dave is still a winner in our office! 🙂
11. Best Affiliate Marketing Blog
12. Best Conversion Rate Optimization Blog
13. Best Blogger’s Resource & Guide Blog
14. Best Copywriting Blog of 2010
15. Best Webmaster Resource Interface by a Search Engine
16. Best Social Media & Networking News Blog
17. Best Facebook Resource Blog
18. Best Twitter Marketing Blog
19. Best Online Reputation Management Blog
20. Best Industry Infographic of 2009-2010
21. *BONUS* Best Search Engine Marketing Community / Forum
So there you have it! The results of our Search & Social awards. We would like to thank everybody who was competing in the contest for having amazing websites/blogs/hair and/or being sexy. This was close for everybody and it’s nice to know there are some ongoing great resources out there to help educate and teach.