Twitter search engines are plenty, all with various possible areas of usage. CrowdEye is one of them and its most exciting feature is the tag cloud generated from the contents of Tweets based on your search query.
Here’s how it works:
(1) You do a search for your term,
(2) The tool generates the list of Tweets about that term;
(3) The tool analyzes these Tweets and creates the list of words frequently used within those Tweets;
(4) You can click through these tags to filter search results to only those Tweets using both your initial search term and the chosen tag.
The tool may turn really useful for a number of important SEO tasks:
- Spotting hot trends based on your search term;
- Exploring neighboring terms;
- Getting new post ideas (especially timely ones);
- Finding recently popular relevant posts and links.
Let’s have a look at a few examples (notice the tags in the cloud I highlighted):