Last time I posted a tutorial on creating quick search (“smart keyword”) bookmarks in FireFox enabling you to quickly search any site or search engine right from the address bar. This time I am sharing my list of 17 quick searches that (if you are like me) you will find useful.
17 SEO related quick searches you might find helpful – with this list you don’t need to create a quick search bookmarks yourself. All you need is:
- Right-click the link;
- Choose “Save Link As…” and save;
- Go: Bookmarks =>Manage Bookmarks => Import;
- Choose the saved page… and you are done!
Here is what you will find in the list:
- Search Engine Journal: find latest search engine news and SEO tips at SEJ;
- SearchEngineLand Quick Search to search Search Engine Land;
- Mashable.com Smart Keyword Search;
- Flickr Tag Quick Search;
- Twitter Quick Search to look through discussions at Twitter;
- Search through Archive.org to look up any site previous records;
- WebmasterWorld.com Quicksearch to browse SEO-related discussions at WW forums;
- Google and Yahoo Search to search both Google and Yahoo;
- Search Google Insights to perform keyword research with Google Insights;
- Google Trends for Websites to check Google Gtrends for any website;
- Search Google Trends to research any term trends;
- Domain Tools WhoIs lookup to access Whois information for any domain name;
- TheFreeDictionary Quick Search to find related words and definitions;
- Urban Dictionary Quick Search to look up a slang expression in Urban Dictionary;
- Delicious Tag Search to search through tags and submissions at Delicious.com;
- Google Webmaster Help Group to search through Google-related discussions and troubleshooting;
- Seroundtable Smart Search to find recent SEM news at Seroundtable.com.
You can also check the list of FireFox quick searches shared by LifeHacker.