A WordPress plugin brought to you by Search Engine Journal.
A lot of things have changed in the search marketing industry over the last few years. With Search Engine Strategies leaving San Jose for San Francisco and the Google dance never coming back, you start to look for some stability a set place to party in August.
Well, IM Charity Party is back! Thanks to our amazing sponsors like Best of the Web, Salesforce CRM and We Build Pages, IM Charity Party will be hosting a rockstar event on August 18th from 8-11pm to benefit Charity Water, which provides potable water in developing regions. In case you aren’t already asking youreself “how can I go to this amazing event!” (which by the way, just donate here to do so) we are counting down the top 10 reasons to attend the event.
- Networking with 300 of your closest friend is lot more fun than just stalking them on Twitter.
- Not only does your $50 donation get you three hours of open bar and appetizers, but you are also providing 2 people with potable water for 20 years.
- If you sign up for IM Charity Party before August 6th and register for SEMNE SF (Search Engine Marketers of San Francisco), you are entered to win a FREE pass to SES San Francisco.
- You can listen to Greg Boser share battle stories from the early days of SEO and if you are lucky, he will even show you pictures of the cutest dog you’ve ever seen.
- Learn the fastest way to build forms in WordPress from green marketing maven, Lorna Li.
- Not only can you expense the donation, but with the largest congregation of search marketing experts speakers in one room, there is a pretty good chance you will learn something.
- Debating privacy issues with Gray Wolf is more exciting than watching Real Housewives reruns in your hotel room.
- Finally get to chat with Aaron Wall, Todd Malicoat and Todd Friesen.
- Get the lowdown on the ultimate list of conversion optimization tools from Bryan Eisenberg and Tim Ash.
- Did we mention it is one of the only open bar events at any search conference?
Where: Roe Restaurant and Lounge – 651 Howard Street(between 3rd and Hawthorne)
When: Wednesday August 18th from 8-11pm
Why: To raise money for Charity Water
How to get in: Donate $50 to Charity Water here!
Who: Anyone who wants to have a good time ,network and get a tax write off!