The Future of Online Advertising conference is scheduled for June 7th and 8th in New York and is going to feature the biggest names in innovative online advertising who will be sharing their views on where the industry is headed along with their knowledge of how to increase advertising results, for both publishers and advertisers (especially inthe search marketing world).
Here’s the lineup:
- Darren Rowse, Problogger.net
- Jay Adelson, Digg
- Henry Copeland, BlogAds
- Steve Olechowski, Co-founder, FeedBurner
- Jeremy Allaire, BrightCove Chief Technology Officer
- Chas Edwards, Federated Media
- Andrew Goodman, PageZero Media
- Matt Freeman, CEO, Tribal DDB
- Andrew Goodman, Founder, Zero Media
- Carla Hendram, CEO, Ogilvy
- Alyson Racer, VP of Sales, NYTimes.com
- Steve Rubel, Senior Vice President, Edelman PR
- Greg Stuart, Former President, IAB
- Michael Walrath, Right Media
Search Engine Journal is giving away a free conference pass ($895 value) to one lucky reader.
How do you win?
Leave a comment below addressing one of these questions:
- Which forms of current online advertising or marketing do you see evolving, fading out or taking a leadership position in the eMarketing mix?
- What innovative forms of advertising online do you suggest? Please give real world examples.
- How do you think social media has changed the online advertising landscape?
Entries will be reviewed and judged by the SEJ team and we’ll announce the winner on Monday.