This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
How to Find Anyone’s Email Address in 60 Seconds or Less
If you’re a specialist in SEO or link acquisition, then you’ll know that you’ll never get anywhere with generic email addresses. You need to develop personal connections with influencers, regardless of whether you work in PR or SEO, it’s always the same.
It all starts with finding the right person’s email address, but that can be a draining, time-consuming task. In this post, columnist Joshua Daniels walks you through the exact step-by-step process his agency uses to find (almost) anyone’s email address, in 60 seconds or less!
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- Get More Facebook Likes for Free, by Larry Kim
- How to Find Anyone’s Email Address in 60 Seconds or Less, by Joshua Daniels
- A Quick 15-Minute SEO Audit: Back to Search School, by Aleh Barysevich
- YouTube Adds Paid Promotion Alert for Viewers, by Danny Goodwin
- 7 Reasons Mobile Apps Are the New Frontier of Marketing, by Michael Georgiou / [AD] Local Search is More Than Meets the Eye – Here’s Why
- The Complete Guide to Social Media Account Verification, by Harris Arshad
- What Gets the Most Results for Top SEOs? [INFOGRAPHIC], by Anna Crowe
- Almost Half of All People Search Only on Smartphones [STUDY], by Matt Southern
- WordPress.com Ushers in a Set of Advanced SEO Tools, by Matt Southern
- 9 Insightful Ways to Repurpose Old Content, by John Lincoln
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
Listen to the full episode, or download the MP3 here.
SEJ News LIVE
Get your digital marketing news of the week and more live on our Facebook.
Tune in for SEJ News LIVE every Friday at 3pm EST!