Our inaugural one-day conference will be held at the JW Marriott Le Merigot in Santa Monica on Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
You’ll notice that, compared to other conferences, the sessions are shorter than what you may be used to. We’re avoiding information overload by keeping the sessions moving at an optimal pace.
SEJ Summit contains no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content.
Our speakers for the day include:
- Neil Patel, Co-Founder of Crazy Egg & KISSmetrics
- Session: The Art and Science of CRO
- Katrina Jefferson, Chief Marketing Technologist at Chica Intelligente
- Session: Adventures in Content Marketing: My Best Successes and Worst Failures
- Mindy Weinstein, SEO Manager & Trainer at Bruce Clay Inc.
- Session: Engaging Content Marketing For “Boring” Industries
- Srinivas Rao, CEO at Unmistakable Media
- Session: Content Marketing From Scratch
- Matt Prince, PR & Newsroom Manager at Taco Bell
- Session: “I Can’t Even”, Millennials In The Workplace and Your Marketplace
- Jordan Koene, Chief Evangelist at Searchmetrics
- Session: One-up The Competition: Uncommon SEO Initiatives For 2015
- Jeff Preston, Senior SEO Manager at Disney
- Session: Getting Things Done The Enterprise Way
- Stephan Spencer, SEO Expert & Author
- Session: Productivity Hacks For Enterprise Marketers
- Morgan Brown, Head of Growth at TrueVault & Qualaroo
- Session: Marketing That Moves The Bottom Line
For more details please visit the event page for the full agenda.
Thanks to our sponsor Searchmetrics, all SEJ Summit events are FREE to invited attendees.
Note that we’re limited to 100 spots. About half of those have been invited and accepted.