There are surprisingly too few worthy gadgets that can be added to iGoogle home page, this post looks at 3 of them you may find useful:
These ones unite best SEO tools you must be using daily, so why not add them to your home page? Inside you will find:
- Google tools (Google traffic estimator, Google suggest, Google trends, Google synonym);
- Competitive analysis tools (Alexa, Compete, Quancast, Archive.org);
- PPC (KeyCompete);
- Quick links to various Google search tools;
- Keyword research tools (Wordtracker, Quintura, Thesaurus, Keyword density analyzer).
The gadget lists some essential on-page SEO diagnostics tips:
- Server header status code;
- Page size;
- Broken links;
- Download time.
(Download it here)
The gadget checks any website rankings for any three keywords across three search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) as well as their local versions: