On Tuesday, November 17th, the SEJ ThinkTank was joined and sponsored by Prashant Puri, CEO and Co-Founder of AdLift Inc., to talk about building a profitable content marketing program for 2016. This sponsored webinar was moderated by our own Kelsey Jones and included a short Q&A session at the end.
Here are a few highlights from Prashant’s very informative presentation that focuses on the key elements to profitable content:
- Create share-worthy content
- Identify link worthy sites
- Understand your keyword segment & audience
- Identify topically relevant, keyword targeted sites
- Create an exhaustive list segmented by category & keywords
- Mitigate risk
- Analyze SEO visibility
- Understand your anchor text and page linking
- Avoid being hit by negative SEO
- Calculate ROI
- Measure your landing page traffic
- Calculate your costs to create content
- Calculate revenue generated
Did you miss the live event? We’ve got all the resources you need to get caught up listed below, including a recording and slides.
Watch the Recording of the Webinar
View Prashant’s Slides
Prashant mentioned a lot of great tools during our webinar. Here are the links!
- Google Keyword Tool
- Uber Suggest
- Content Runner
- Google Alerts
- AdLift (Sponsor’s product)
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Join the next SEJ ThinkTank webinar on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 PM Eastern featuring Loren Baker Founder at SEJ and VP/Co-founder at Foundation Digital. Learn how to grow your content marketing services beyond link building and turn it into a total omnichannel package.