This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
5 Tactics to Turn a Small SEO Agency Into a National Force
There are thousands of small SEO agencies.Many of these small SEO agencies are content to remain at that size — serving local clients, running smaller campaigns, and doing good work.
But what if you want to scale up? You want to be bigger than your hometown, bigger than your home state, and bigger than your region. You want to play with the big boys. How do you do it? VIP contributor Neil Patel has 5 ways to turn a your small SEO agency into a national force.
Turn Every Web Page into a Freakin’ Awesome Landing Page
Web marketers talk a lot about how to build the perfect landing pages. Instead, the focus should be on making sure that every page on your site is a landing page.
You don’t have to create a bunch of landing pages for all your marketing efforts. Think about it like making sure every page on your site functions as a landing page of its own.
VIP contributor Stoney G deGeyter explains how to turn every page into a freakin’ awesome landing page in this week’s top post.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- How to Make Every Web Page a Freakin Awesome Landing Page, by Stoney G deGeyter
- 5 Tactics to Turn a Small SEO Agency Into a National Force, by Neil Patel
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Carousel Ads, by Ash Read
- 5 Digital Trends to Watch Out For in 2016, by Lee Wilson
- Search For YouTube Videos by Location With New Third Party Tool, by Matt Southern / [AD] Contentmart: To Counteract the Future Explosion in the Demand of Content
- 5 Essential ROI Formulas Every PPC Manager Really Needs to Know, by Isaac Rudansky
- The Daily Ritual Buffer Uses to Boost Traffic to Their Best Posts, by Kevan Lee
- Google is Rolling Out New International Office Hours to Help with AMP, by Matt Southern
- New Google Test Lets Businesses Post to Front Page of Search Results, by Matt Southern
- How to Increase iTunes Reviews and Grow Your Podcast Empire, by Kathleen Garvin
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
In this week’s episode of Marketing Nerds, we are joined by Steve Guberman, SEO Manager at NBC’s Golf Channel, who breaks down what Google’s Tag Manager is, what it can do for publishers and businesses, as well as providing some interesting uses you may just want to try yourself.
Listen to the full episode, or download the MP3 here.
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #1: Monkey Business Images/Shutterstock.com
In-post Photo #2: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #3: Image by Stoney deGeyter
In-post Photo #4: Image by Paulo Bobita