This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
11 Landing Page Optimization Case Studies to Read Now
An idea for an A/B test can come from anywhere, but there’s nothing like a stack of case studies to inspire you to attack your own landing pages to see what you can accomplish.
Are you really happy with the conversions you’re getting from your pay-per-click campaigns, or can you squeeze out a little more lift?
SEJ contributor Andrew Raso has compiled 11 landing page optimization case studies to get you thinking more strategically. Read this week’s top post here
10 Free Tools to Make Your Content Marketing More Effective
According to The Content Marketing Institute’s 2015 B2C study, 77% of companies use content marketing, but only 37% believe they are effective at it. That means a whopping 40 percent of brands are creating content they don’t think is effective.
So, how can you stop wasting your time on content marketing practices that don’t work and start focusing your money and energy on effective content marketing practices?
SEJ’s own Features Editor, Danielle Antosz, has rounded up 10 free tools will help you do just that by helping you better create high-quality content, track your efforts, and share it with your audience. Read the full post here.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- 11 Landing Page Optimization Case Studies to Read Now, by Andrew Raso
- 10 Free Tools to Make Your Content Marketing More Effective, by Danielle Antosz
- An SEO Gameplan for Impatient Marketers, by Aaron Agius
- New Google Test: Third Party Reviews in Search Results, by Matt Southern
- Ask an SEO: Filtering Referral Spam in Google Analytics, by Jenny Halasz / [AD] A Simple Trick That Will Improve Your Outreach by 10x Using Ahrefs
- 11 Ways to Boost Page Load Time, by Brad Smith
- How to Use Customer Journey Mapping to Shape Your Content Strategy, by Anna Francis
- How to Build Amazing Personalized Influencer Marketing Campaigns, by Anna Crowe
- The Pros and Cons of Twitter Automation, by Michael Georgiou
- Reddit Breaks Up With Imgur, Releases Its Own Image Uploading Tool, by Matt Southern
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
In this episode of Marketing Nerds, Cynthia Johnson of American Addiction Centers and SEJ Executive Kelsey Jones discuss why having a set social media strategy for multiple locations is important, as well as how it ties into local SEO. Listen to the full episode, or download the MP3 here.
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #1: Jens Kreuter/Unsplash.com
In-post Photo #2: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #3: Kamira/Shutterstock.com
In-post Photo #4: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #5: Image by Paulo Bobita