SEJ recently finished our new #SEJThinkTank webinar and #MarketingNerds podcast pages. The new pages aim to provide easy access to the latest updates about our webinar and podcast series. It also allows you to view or stream every webinar and podcast SEJ has ever had, instantly from a single page.
ProTip: Bookmark these for easy access later!
#SEJThinkTank Webinar Series
The SEJ ThinkTank webinar landing page is a compilation of all SEJ Marketing ThinkTank webinars, readily available with complete listings of YouTube recordings, SlideShare presentations, and information for each webinar.
#SEJThinkTank prides itself in featuring thought-leaders as they share useful, up-to-date information about cutting edge issues, including digital marketing topics such as:
- Discovering the Value of Link Building in Online Marketing with Jon Ball
- Building Business Cases for SEO Initiatives with Keith Goode
- Mastering Social Media for Big Brands for Debbie Miller
- Current Trends in Link Building and Content Marketing with Loren Baker
Check out our upcoming webinar, “Big Brands & Reddit: Are You Missing Out?” on July 1, 2015 with Brent Csutoras!
#MarketingNerds Podcast Series
The Marketing Nerds podcast landing page presents a collection of instantly-playable streaming MP3 recordings of ALL SEJ’s podcast episodes. Industry experts are interviewed about best practices, and provide tips about a wide array of relevant topics, such as:
- How to Utilize Social Media in Your Personal Branding With Triberr CEO Dino Dogan
- How to Raise Your Rates & Confront Imposter Syndrome with Danielle Antosz, Hannah McNaughton
- Personal Branding & Millennial Marketing with Dan Schawbel
- Why Social Media Marketing Automation and Acquisition Strategy Matters with Jeff Bulas
- How to Integrate Your SEO Campaigns With C-Suite Goals by Allison Fabella
Listen to our latest podcast, “Why Should You Reshare Your Social Media Content” with Edgar founder Laura Roeder.
Thank you to all the support we’ve received over the past year with these new content initiatives. We appreciate our community!
Featured image via Shutterstock. Used under license.