The tie breaking Blog-Off to name the champion of the Search Engine Journal Guest Blogging Competition has begun, with an entry from John “the Hammer” Carcutt and a post from Richard “the Lion” Burckhardt.
- John’s Post : Are SEO Forums Still Needed
- Richard’s Post : 25 Blog Optimization Tips Even Dear Old Dad Could Ace
Vote for your favorite posts by Sphinning them, leaving comments, bookmarking on Delicious, Stumbling them or linking to them!Also, at the end of each blog entry, now you’ll see a Vote for this Post button which lets you vote on Search Engine Journal for the best posts in a Digg style fashion.
Be sure to use this button to vote for the posts if you like them on SEJ, or even sink them if you feel they deserve it (yes, this is evil, but all is fair in a Blog Off!).
What does the winner win? Roughly $10K in search marketing service prizes! Here is an overview of the competition and prizes:
- $1,000 in Blog Reviews &; Links from SponsoredReviews.com
- 6 month free subscription for SingleFeed’s Data Feed Management and Optimization service : $1,074 value
- $500 in free advertising from Text Link Ads
- 6 Month Free Subscription for Adapt Paid Search Management Software (a $1,194 value)
- One Year Subscription to Keyword Discovery (a $599 value)
- $500 from Pepperjam Search
- 3 months free at SEOBook (a $300 value)
- SEO Audit & Site Makeover from Search Engine Journal Services (a $5000+ value)
- Submittals of up to 4 sites to Aviva Directory Network (a $400+ value)
Good luck to John and Richard and happy voting 🙂