Kris Jones emailed us this week to let us know that PepperJam is launching Pepperjam Network today, a new affiliate network which the company has been working on for almost 8 years. Being affiliate managers themselves, Pepperjam has applied affiliate best practices to their network along with a wishlist of applications which include ease of reporting and transparent communications with the Pepperjam team for publishers and affiliates.
[Note : In order to test their system out, I’m including their tracking link in this announcement. If you’d like to click over to their site natually, try PepperjamNetwork.com]
They already have some major brands under their network, especially that of fashion designers like Rocawear and different t-shirt companies. One of their major affiliates which stands out the most in the search marketing world is SEOmoz, which is using Pepperjam Networks to promote its SEOmoz Premium program.
Pepperjam Network is also open for new merchants, so if you manage an affiliate marketing program for your client, consider Pepperjam Network to market your product.
Here’s a list of highlights of Pepperjam Networks from Kris and the Pepperjam Team :
- Pepperjam Network addresses two of the most significant shortcomings found on other existing affiliate networks: (1) poor, unreliable communication tools and (2) lack of affiliate transparency.
- With Pepperjam Network, affiliates and advertisers can communicate in real-time via Pepperjam Chat™, thereby providing a reliable communication system to build stronger, more profitable partnerships.
- Pepperjam Network provides advertisers with an unprecedented measure of affiliate transparency, which helps to establish trust, protect brand integrity, and lays the groundwork for open, long-term, profitable relationships.
- Pepperjam Network uses Web 2.0 technology to provide affiliates and advertisers with an easy-to-use, clean interface.
- Pepperjam Network offers industry leading SID-level tracking and reporting (great for sophisticated search marketing affiliates)
- Pepperjam Network introduces pepperjamADS™, which is a first-ever affiliate marketing widget that affiliates can use to serve customized contextual ads from multiple Pepperjam Network advertisers at the same time.
- Pepperjam Network contains a knowledge vault, which is exclusive to Pepperjam affiliates. The vault contains exclusive access to a list of tools and educational resources used by Super Affiliates.
- Pepperjam Network represents over eight years of research and development and the combined ideas, feedback, and intelligence of hundreds of affiliate marketers and advertisers.
- Pepperjam Network launched with over 100 merchants and growing quickly, including Blockbuster, Jelly Belly, AeroGrow, Oscar de la Renta, BabyPhat, Rocawear, Ben Sherman, FlyCell, SinglesNet, SEOmoz Premium, and many more.
- Pepperjam Network has its own affiliate program that pays out up to $7 per approved publisher application
- Check out the Pepperjam Network Blog for videos, commentary and updates on Pepperjam Network and the broader affiliate marketing community
- Pepperjam Network is free to join.