Google My Business has officially rolled out the new Agency Dashboard, which is capable of managing thousands of Google listings in one place.
Google announced last month that this new dashboard was on the way, while also letting agencies register Google My Business accounts for the first time.
Previously, a single GMB account was limited to managing up to 100 locations. Agency accounts are now able to manage an unlimited number of locations.
Agencies registered with GMB will now have access to the new Agency Dashboard, which offers exclusive features such as:
- Manage all locations under one account: All registered agencies can now manage thousands of locations within a single Organization Account with fast performance.
- Send and receive invitations to manage listings: The new Agency Dashboard makes sending and receiving invitations to manage Google listings easier. Agencies can also view the status of these requests right from the agency dashboard.
- Location Groups: To simplify location management, all locations within an Organization account are now required to be contained within a location group (previously known as a business account). Agencies can request access to a customer’s location through a location group or customers can invite an agency’s location group to co-manage their listing.
- User Groups: User Groups enable agencies to effectively manage teams and control access to their location groups.
- Search: The Agency Dashboard lets agencies efficiently search for locations within their entire account or within a particular Location Group.
Those who wish to access the new Agency Dashboard can register here.