Last week I listed some cool Greasemonkey scripts for Google search. This week I am following up with some great scripts SEOs will be interested in (you will need to install Greasemonkey extension to use them):
- “View External Nofollow” adds 2 columns to Google Webmaster Tools table: Nofollow flag (’Yes’/’No’) and the linking page PR. The tools also by default deletes the lines with the nofollow attribute or with the non-existent links and show you only “valid” links and thus saves much of your time.
- Traffic Estimator Extended greasemonkey script is used to enhance Google Traffic estimator by turning the search terms in the table into links;
- Nofollow display can be used to highlight links with "nofollow" relation;
- Social media metrics adds social media statistics (Digg, StumbleUpon, Sphinn, Reddit, Mixx, Delicious) and Yahoo SiteExplorer backlinks to the page statistics in Google Analytics;
(or add only Digg count with this one)
- Keyword Trends in Google Analytics – shows you the keywords that have received 20% higher / lower traffic over the last week.
- Export To Google Docs from Google Analytics (sometimes I just don’t understand why this functionality wasn’t introduced by Google itself): allows users of Google Analytics to export any report available as CSV to Google Spreadsheets:
Quick tip: you can install this FireFox addon that combines all best Google Analytics Greasemonkey scripts.