With just days until 2015’s second SEJ Summit, hosted by Searchmetrics, we have managed to secure three more speakers to add even more value to an already packed day of enterprise marketing sessions.
The Dallas SEJ Summit will be held at the InterContinental Hotel Dallas in Addison, Texas on Tuesday, March 31, 2015. SEJ Summit is an invite-only day of learning where each expert speaker will focus on 3 takeaways that are actionable, impactful, and memorable.
It’s completely free to attend, and if you’re lucky, we may have a few last-minute spots available. Please see this page to request your invite.
SEJ Summit Dallas Speakers – Part 3
- Brent Csutoras: Chief Social Media Strategist for Search Engine Journal
- Is your brand missing out on Reddit? Brent will explain why, with over 150 million monthly active users, Reddit is one of the best opportunities for you to connect directly with your audience.
- Marty Weintraub: Evangelist & Founder of aimClear
- The data’s in and it speaks volumes! Join Marty as he covers selling with first-touch social psychographic data: disciplined, high intent, active targeting, including owned-audience cookie pools for performance marketers to exploit.
- Jessica Bowman: Founder of SEOinhouse.com
- In this session, Jessica will walk through the causes of wonky SEO at enterprise-level companies and a new SEO framework for helping you understand what’s missing in your strategy.
SEJ Summit contains no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content. As a reminder, tickets are invite-only and cost is covered by our sponsor, Searchmetrics, a platform that delivers enterprise SEO and content marketing analysis, recommendations, forecasting, and reporting for companies who want potential customers to find them faster.
Interested? We’d love to have you join us. Request your invite now!