Yahoo Search Marketing’s Yahoo! Ultimate Connection Contest is being held to help small business owners connect with new customers through online advertising, and with some of the world’s leading marketers.
How Can You Enter?
- Submit a 500-word essay (deadline: May 25, 2007) that focuses on what their businesses need to be successful, and how the “Ultimate Connection” contest can help them achieve that success.
- Once all submissions are in, Yahoo! will select five finalists from the entries and the Yahoo! community will be invited to vote for their favorites beginning on June 11.
The prize package includes:
- An “Ultimate Connection” power lunch in New York City with the up-and-coming entrepreneur winners and top-ranking marketing stars
- A $25,000 budget from Yahoo! Search Marketing to use toward a keyword ad campaign
- Mentoring from a legendary marketing expert throughout the year
- Access to a Yahoo! Search Marketing expert throughout the year
- A website makeover, courtesy of Yahoo! Small Business and Web site development firm FastPivot.
The power lunch in New York with recognized marketing ‘stars’ such as Shira D. Goodman, executive vice president of marketing, Staples; Raymond Joabar, GM CC Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, AMEX OPEN; and Yahoo!’s own chief marketing officer Cammie Dunaway.