Elite Retreat is coming to Orlando, Florida on Friday June 8th and Saturday June 9th. If a $500 off coupon is not reason enough for Search Engine Journal readers based in the Florida or Southern US area to attend, here are 10 more reasons to attend Elite Retreat Orlando:
10. Be part of an exclusive list of only 30 attendees
9. No lines to talk directly with speakers
8. No sales pitches; No sponsors allowed
7. Optimize your business structure
6. Admission includes one-on-one follow-up coaching calls with each speaker
5. Bring your family and enjoy a post-conference vacation at Disney World Resort
4. Receive access to the Elite Retreat private alumni forum for easy, post-event networking
3. Network one-on-one with experienced online marketers
2. Learn how Jeremy “Shoemoney” Schoemaker & others make millions on line each year
1. Take your business to the next level, guaranteed
The Elite Retreat Orlando conference will be held at the Walt Disnet Hilton in Orlando, Florida and feature Jeremy (Shoemoney) Schoemaker, Lee Dodd, Kris Jones, Neil Patel, and David Adams. The Keynote Speaker will be Alex Zhardanovsky, who co-founded AzoogleAds, one of the largest performance-based networks, with over 28,000 registered publishers and over 450 advertisers. For more information on the conference members, please see their profile page.
Search Engine Journal is offering an exclusive $500 Off Coupon for our readers who wish to attend Elite Retreat Orlando. The code to use when registering with Elite Retreat is CODE ERB500.