SEJ is excited to announce that general admission tickets for SEJ Summit New York are now available!
Hosted by Searchmetrics, SEJ Summit is a one-day conference for enterprise marketers consists of a single track of sessions and moderated keynote panel.
All presentations in this event contain no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content. Just actionable and to the point information designed for big brand marketers in mind.
When: Wednesday, September 16, 2015. 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Affinia Manhattan Hotel in New York City
Cost: $300 inclusive of catered breakfast, lunch, breaks, and hosted networking reception.
General admission tickets are limited, so purchase your all access pass today!
Speakers for SEJ Summit New York include:
- Kelsey Jones: Executive Editor at Search Engine Journal
- Thinking Outside of the Text Box: 6 Ways to Increase the Life of Your Content: Kelsey will demonstrate techniques to wring the most value out of your best content by re-purposing and leveraging multiple channels and media.
- Peter Shankman: Founder and CEO of Geek Factory, Inc.
- The Social Future: Peter will lead us on a journey into the future to explore self-aware social networks which will anticipate, curate, and guide our every move and decision. He will also cover actionable content and examples you can use now to gain an edge and lay the foundation for the future.
- Daniel Morrison: Sr. Manager of Client Services at aimClear
- 3 Red Hot Social Marketing Hacks To Crush in 2015: Join Daniel as he covers selling with first-touch social psychographic data: disciplined, high intent, active targeting, including owned-audience cookie pools for performance marketers to exploit. He’ll take a pragmatic look into targeting that pays, conversion, and the evolving social-data marketer’s integrated role.
- Larry Kim: Founder of WordStream
- Harnessing the Awesome Power of Identity-Based PPC Marketing: Learn about the most important trend in PPC today, as well as how social and display now offer the ability to surgically target your customers with ads that are tailored for conversion, using data like email and even phone numbers.
- John Shehata: Executive Director of Search and Social Media at ABC News
- Big Brands, Mobile SEO and You: Managing SEO strategy for ABC News and the Oscars has taught John a few things about how to compete in the mobile search space. This session focuses on the most important ranking factors for today’s big brands and what you can do about it now.
- AJ Mihalic: Director of SEO at Merkle Inc.
- SEO Reporting in the Enterprise: Information is Power: AJ will demonstrate that performance factors fall into two main categories: (SERP) visibility and (customer) experience. This session will focus on visibility: how to measure, monitor, and present it to leadership.
- Jordan Koene: Chief Evangelist at Searchmetrics, Inc.
- Increasing Your Content IQ: Jordan will cover techniques and tools for converting raw data into meaningful, easy-to-understand information that your team can use for content ideas and campaigns that will achieve transformative results.
- Eric Enge: CEO of Stone Temple Consulting
- Content Marketing: Success by Design: Eric will walk us through an actionable guide to pinpoint goals, figure out what your competitors are doing, and then use their own playbook to beat them in the search results.
For more details, please visit the event page for the full agenda.
We look forward to welcoming you at SEJ Summit New York!