- This Backlink Checker Tool is designed to see how many websites are linking back to you. Additional information is also available such as the Page Rank of the linking page, and whether the page has nofollow tag.
- Great tool to get a list of websites/pages that are linking back to you, what their PageRank is, and how many outbound links are on the webpage.
- Use the Excel 2007 “Import Web Query” option to gather the data in an easy-to-use format.
- A great website to find who is talking about yourself or your clients.
- Checks website such as: Backtype, Blogdigger, FriendFeed, Google Blog Search, IceRocket, identi.ca, Indianpad, Myspace Blogs, Plazoo, Plurk, Social Mention, Technorati, Twitter, WordPress.com, Ask News, BBC, Google News, ITN, Microsoft Live News, Newspad PRWeb, Techmeme, Topix, Yahoo News, bebo, Facebook, Friendster, hi5, Last.fm, LinkedIn, Myspace, Netlog, Ning, xanga, Blinkx, Blip.tv, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Revver, Viddler, Vimeo, Yahoo Video, YouTube, DeviantART, Flickr, Fotki, PhotoBucket, Picasa, SmugMug, Yahoo Image Search, BoardReader, BoardTracker, Omgili, Blinklist, Blogmarks, del.icio.us, Faves, instablogs, Jumptags, Metafilter, MyWeb, Newsvines, Reddit and WordPress.com.
- Again, you can use the Excel 2007 “Import Web Query” option to gather the data in an easy-to-use format.
3. SeoQuake SEO extension 2.5.6
- According to their webpage, “Beginner web masters and seos will find SeoQuake useful for estimating effectiveness and competitive ability of their SEO efforts. In the hands of professional SeoQuake will become a powerful and indispensable tool for analyzing optimization and promotion level of internet web-projects.”
- I use it for Google PageRank, Google indexed pages, Google incoming links, Google cached date, DMOZ listing, Webarchive Age, Delicious mentions, Technorati mentions, Digg mentions, Whois listing, Robots.txt (yes or no) and Sitemap.xml (yes or no).
- It can also help you determine secondary keyword phrases based on the existing content by telling you how often the phrase appears on the page and whether it’s in the title, description and/or keyword tag.