On October 6-9, thousands of marketers will converge on Las Vegas for four days of learning, networking, and socializing. With so many amazing keynotes (five in total!), as well as dozens of sessions covering everything from the state of SEO to how to leverage video, this year’s Pubcon is set to be one fantastic event, thanks to founder Brett Tabke’s talented team.
We. Can’t. Wait.
However, we also know attending conferences can be stressful. What to wear, how to get there, where do I go now?
It can be overwhelming for newbies, and even Pubcon veterans can use a little help with navigating both a city and convention where everything is bigger.
Enter the Search Engine Journal Pubcon 2014 Survival Guide
The team at SEJ created an at-a-glance guide for all attendees. It’s in an easy-to-download format so you can have it with you at all times.
Why we created this guide:
- One consolidated source. If you’ve been researching and planning for the trip, you likely visited a dozen sites to piece it together. We thought it would be useful to consolidate all the data into a single, customized “package”.
- Accessible offline. When you’ve got 3000 attendees hitting Twitter simultaneously, it tends to bog down the wifi and/or cellphone reception. Download the guide and you’ll have access to all the pertinent Pubcon info, all the time.
- We’re showoffs. We kid, we kid! Okay, we do want you to know about the sessions that feature our staff and guest contributors (sorry, we just feel like proud parents).
In the guide, we cover key conference and travel questions such as:
- “What are my options for getting from the airport to my hotel?”
- “I’m staying at the official conference hotel, Treasure Island. What are my food options?”
- “What parties are happening?”
- “What should I wear?”
Download it to your tablet or laptop so you can read it on the plane. Save it on your phone to avoid killing your data plan.
However you roll, keep this eBook tucked into one of your devices to ensure you get the most out of this year’s Pubcon.