Big news today from the BlueGlass camp! We’ve secured Jeremy “ShoeMoney” Schoemaker to the speaker lineup for BlueGlass TPA!
Jeremy will be sitting on the “Blog & News Optimization: How Publishers Can Dominate Google & Beyond” Panel with Brian Clark of Copyblogger and discussing killer techniques for bloggers & publishers to build traffic, links and BUSINESS via their content strategies.
I really cannot think of two people who I would rather have on this panel, and am entirely stoked about this. With BlueGlass Conferences our mission it to stack sessions & panels with Keynote Worthy speakers — and this lineup equals MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! (SEJ will be covering the show too because we are a BlueGlass TPA Partner!)
In addition to ShoeMoney & Copyblogger, our BlueGlass TPA lineup also includes :
- Greg Boser, President of Search & Products, BlueGlass Interactive
- William Sears, Sr. Manager, Search Marketing, Disney Interactive
- Tim Mayer, Chief Strategy Officer, Trada (formerly of Yahoo Search)
- Jon Henshaw, Co-Founder, Raven Tools
- Rae Hoffman-Dolan, CEO of Sugarrae Consulting
- Simon Heseltine, Director of SEO, AOL
- Dennis Goedegebuure, Vice President of Internet Marketing at Geeknet
- And MANY MORE!!!
BlueGlass TPA is September 26th & 27th in Tampa, FL — and there are a limited amount of seats left. REGISTER TODAY!